Originally developed for U.S. Military applications, X‑Treme Tape has been tested and proven in the most extreme conditions and environments. It is the most versatile and easy-to-use quik-fix emergency rescue repair tape available. X‑Treme Tape withstands extremes in temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture, corrosion and contaminants.
Tests show the bonding strength of X‑Treme Tape greatly exceed the Mil-Spec standard and that of competing brands of tape.
- Is Self-Fusing...No Adhesive
- Withstands Over 500°F (260°C) of Heat
- Remains Flexible to -85°F (-60°C)
- Has an Amazing 700 PSI Tensile Strength
- Insulates to 8,000 Volts per Unstretched Layer
- UL Listed
- Stretches 300%
- Is Made in the USA!
Use X-Treme Tape to insulate electrical connections and make them air and water tight. Makes heat shrink tubing virtually obsolete!
X‑Treme Tape will seal and repair plumbing, vents, ducts, and hoses. It can even choke-off a vehicle's leaking radiator hose!
X‑Treme Tape is great for sports grips and tool handles, wire harnesses, cable wraps, boat & RV hook-ups and so much more.
X‑Treme Tape is available in ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/2" and 2” widths. We currently stock 1" and 1-1/2" widths in both 10-ft and 36-ft length rolls, as well as 2" wide in 36-ft length rolls in a variety of colors ready for immediate shipment.
Special order widths, thicknesses, colors and lengths are also available.
Keep a roll in your car, on your boat, in your camper or RV, with your motorcycle and in your tool box.
The X‑Treme Tape Advantage
- High Tensile Strength
- High Dielectric Strength
- Advanced Bonding Properties
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- MOCAP is the exclusive owner and manufacturer of X‑Treme Tape products, so you won't have to order through a re-seller or distributor.
X‑Treme Tape's strength comes from both its thickness and the advanced bonding characteristics of the special silicone formula. X‑Treme Tape has about 15% more material/thickness than rival brands making it the most reliable product available!
- Creates an Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
- Never gets gooey or sticky like old-fashioned electrical tape or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
- Has an incredibly long shelf life!
- Is extremely versatile!
- Resists Acids, Fuels, Oils, Solvents, Salt Water, UV Rays