Originally developed for U.S. Military applications, X‑Treme Tape has been tested and proven in the most extreme conditions and environments. It is the most versatile and easy-to-use quik-fix emergency rescue repair tape available. X‑Treme Tape withstands extremes in temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture, corrosion and contaminants.
Tests show the bonding strength of X‑Treme Tape greatly exceed the Mil-Spec standard and that of competing brands of tape.
- Is Self-Fusing...No Adhesive
- Withstands Over 500°F (260°C) of Heat
- Remains Flexible to -85°F (-60°C)
- Has an Amazing 700 PSI Tensile Strength
- Insulates to 8,000 Volts per Unstretched Layer
- UL Listed
- Stretches 300%
- Is Made in the USA!
X‑Treme Tape will seal and repair plumbing, vents, ducts, and hoses. It can even choke-off a vehicle's leaking radiator hose!
X‑Treme Tape is great for sports grips and tool handles, wire harnesses, cable wraps, boat & RV hook-ups and so much more.
X‑Treme Tape is available in ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/2" and 2” widths. We currently stock 1" and 1-1/2" widths in both 10-ft and 36-ft length rolls, as well as 2" wide in 36-ft length rolls in a variety of colors ready for immediate shipment.
Special order widths, thicknesses, colors and lengths are also available.
The X‑Treme Tape Advantage
- High Tensile Strength
- High Dielectric Strength
- Advanced Bonding Properties
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- MOCAP is the exclusive owner and manufacturer of X‑Treme Tape products, so you won't have to order through a re-seller or distributor.
X‑Treme Tape's strength comes from both its thickness and the advanced bonding characteristics of the special silicone formula. X‑Treme Tape has about 15% more material/thickness than rival brands making it the most reliable product available!
- Creates an Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
- Never gets gooey or sticky like old-fashioned electrical tape or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
- Has an incredibly long shelf life!
- Is extremely versatile!
- Resists Acids, Fuels, Oils, Solvents, Salt Water, UV Rays